Registration Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be received at the time of registration. In the event the full payment is not received before the deadline indicated, the delegate may be refused entry to the ASM. Non-payment will not be considered as a cancellation. A formal cancellation by email is required to be submitted to the Organiser or you will be liable as per the cancellation policy for the event.
Payment can be made by credit card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express and may incur credit card surcharges. Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) is available in advance of the Event with bank details displayed on all invoices issued. All fees stated are in Australian dollars and include GST unless otherwise stated.
Notice of cancellation and requests for a refund, by individuals or groups, must be received in writing by email to Encanta Event Management, email@example.com.
The date of the email receipt will be the basis for considering refunds. Refunds will be made after the event less an administration fee of $150.00 per person.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- Cancellations received up to and including 17 December 2021 will receive a full refund, less a $150.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations received between 18 December 2021 and 21 January 2022 will receive a 50% refund, less a $150.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 21 January 2022.
No refund will be granted for failure to attend/no show.
As an alternative to cancellation, your registration, and additional items, such as workshops, social events, partner programs etc, may be transferred to another delegate without penalty.
In the unlikely event of the ASM being cancelled by the Organiser, a full refund will be made, less administration fee. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate and there will not be any additional liability to the Organiser, event hosts or any other individual associated with the event organisation. We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred if we are required to cancel or relocate the event.
The Organiser will not be liable (except as required by law) for any loss, damage, injury, costs, or expenses in relation to:
- Events which are beyond the control of the Organiser including but not limited to acts of God, pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness, blackouts, fire, explosion, flood, earthquakes, war, national emergency, military unrest, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, industrial action, lockouts, strikes or other labour disputes.
- Acts or omissions of an independent contractor or other party outside of the Organiser’s control who supplies products or services in connection with the Event.
- Unknown or unforeseen defects in any venue, vehicle, device, or material used in connection with the Event.
Accommodation Terms and Conditions
To book accommodation, please complete the accommodation section on the online registration form. The rates quoted are per room per night and are inclusive of GST. Breakfast is not included in the rate unless otherwise stated.
Accommodation payment requirements are detailed on the online registration form. Credit card details provided will be secured and forward to the hotel by the Organiser, if applicable. Any additional hotel charges incurred during your stay are to be settled directly with the hotel upon check-out unless an alternate arrangement has been made prior to arrival.
All accommodation bookings are covered by the relevant hotel’s own terms and conditions which are available on the Event website. Policies listed on the Individual hotel website may not apply to bookings may with the Organiser as the rates are contracted at a group rate.