Please read the below registration information before you complete the online registration form. Should you have any queries please contact the ASM Secretariat at email@example.com.
(Closes 5 February 2021)
(6 February 2021 Onwards)
|RT/Medical Physicist/Registrar/Trial Coordinator: TROG Full (Financial) Member||$450.00||$500.00|
|Oncologist/Staff Specialist: TROG Full (Financial) Member||$500.00||$550.00|
|Affiliate and Non-Member||$550.00||$600.00|
|RT/Medical Physicist/Registrar/Trial Coordinator: TROG Full (Financial) Member||$275.00||$300.00|
|Oncologist/Staff Specialist: TROG Full (Financial) Member||$300.00||$325.00|
|Affiliate and Non-Member||$325.00||$350.00|
All registration fees are quoted in AUD and include GST. To view the current foreign exchange rates, please click here.
Virtual full registration fees include:
- Virtual Attendance at ASM sessions in real time for the duration of the 23 – 24 March, 2021
- Complimentary access to the Technical Research Workshop (TRW), scheduled for Tuesday afternoon
- Access to the ASM smartphone app
- Virtual Access to the virtual Trade Exhibition during advertised times
- Access to ASM content for future on demand viewing
Virtual day registration fees include:
- Virtual Attendance at ASM sessions in real time on the nominated day/s of attendance
- Complimentary access to the Technical Research Workshop (TRW), for Tuesday day registrations only
- Access to the ASM smartphone app
- Electronic copy of the pocket program
- Virtual Access to the virtual Trade Exhibition during advertised times on the nominated day/s of attendance
- Access to ASM content (on nominated day/s of attendance) for future on demand viewing
Terms & Conditions
Payment in full must be received at the time of registration or no later than 7 days from the invoice date. In the event the full payment is not received before the deadline indicated, the delegate may be refused entry to the Event. Non-payment will not be considered as a cancellation. A formal cancellation by email is required to be submitted to the Organiser or you will be liable as per the cancellation policy for the event.
Payment can be made by credit card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express and may incur credit card surcharges. Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) is available in advance of the Event with bank details displayed on all invoices issued. All fees stated are in Australian dollars and include GST unless otherwise stated.
The Organiser reserves the right to make alterations to the Event program and timings at any time. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the Event is being postponed or the dates being changed, the Organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate. If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the Organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule below.
Notice of cancellation and requests for a refund, by individuals or groups, must be received in writing by email to Encanta Event Management, firstname.lastname@example.org
The date of the email receipt will be the basis for considering refunds. Refunds will be made after the event less an administration fee of $150.00 per person.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- Cancellations received up to and including 21 December 2020 will receive a full refund, less a $150.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations received between 21 December 2021 and 21 January 2021 will receive a 50% refund, less a $150.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 21 January 2021.
No refund will be granted for failure to attend/no show.
As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another delegate without penalty.
In the unlikely event of the program being cancelled by the Organiser, a full refund will be made, less administration fee. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate and there will not be any additional liability to the Organiser, event hosts or any other individual associated with the event organisation.
The Organiser will not be liable (except as required by law) for any loss, damage, injury, costs, or expenses in relation to:
- events which are beyond the control of the Organiser including but not limited to acts of God, pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness, blackouts, fire, explosion, flood, earthquakes, war, national emergency, military unrest, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, industrial action, lockouts, strikes or other labour disputes.
- Acts or omissions of an independent contractor or other party outside of the Organiser’s control who supplies products or services in connection with the Event.
- Unknown or unforeseen defects in any venue, vehicle, device, or material used in connection with the Event.
Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, photos and video recordings will be taken during the event.
Registration fees do not include insurance. All participants are advised to procure their own insurance to cover all risks. The event, host organisation and organisers will not be held liable for any claims under any circumstances.
In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, the Host, Organising Committee, and the Organiser accept no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by delay or cancellation.
Views expressed by speakers, sponsors and/or exhibitors are their own. The Organisers, Host and Organising Committee cannot accept liability for any advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker, sponsor and/or exhibitor at the event or in any material provided to delegates. In addition, the Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of the services or information provided in connection with the event.
During the registration process, the Organiser will gather and record personal information necessary for your attendance. All personal information is gathered, stored, and disseminated in accordance with the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (as amended).
We reserve the right at all time to change, amend, add, or remove any of the above terms without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Delegate Terms & Conditions should be or become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Delegate Terms & Conditions apply to all participants of this Event, including speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors.